Monday, June 29, 2009

Not Bad

I'm feeling too lazy to post anything about Cohasset, so you can check out Michelle's blog if you're so inclined :)

Legs weren't as tired as I expected them to be after this initial block of IM training. It was a solid day, but nothing to write home about. A win is a win though, and I was happy to support race director Bill Burnett and stop # 1 on the Commonwealth Tri Race Series.

Best part of the day was seeing so many of the athletes I work with in action and catching up with them pre and post event.

Well, it's raining, excuse me, POURING again today. We've had about 3 or 4 sunny days this month. Not fun.

Back at it tomorrow with the next big round of IM training: 3 weeks of big volume. It's looking like I'm going to skip RI 70.3 in order to concentrate on my IMWI prep - I need the training time.

In the mean time... off to another Gloucester Tri related meeting this afternoon and swim practice tonight.

No comments: