Sunday, September 21, 2008

Psyched on the Sidelines

What a weekend! My crew tore it up!

I had a bunch of people set PRs, and although all the results/race reports aren't in as of 9 p.m. EST, hi-lites at this point in time include:
  • Nick Dufresne's 6th place finish at the stacked Westchester Olympic Distance Triathlon (Pro race)
  • Craig Lewin's 2nd place overall finish (40 sec.? off 1st!) at the Nutmegman Half Iron Triathlon in CT
  • John Anthony's 3rd place overall finish at the Firmman Half Iron Triathlon in RI

Still awaiting word on how Liam and Kelly fared in Cancun. This was Liam's last chance to qualify for Clearwater '08, so I'm keeping my fingers crossed. At this point in time, I have 8 athletes heading to Clearwater, so I'm hoping that Liam pulled it off today so that he can join us for the big end of season party!

9/22 update: Liam won his AG at Cancun so he's heading to Clearwater!

No comments: